I possess wide-encompassing work experience in various spheres. Starting from the age of 14, I started out as a shoe-shiner at JFK airport. Since then, I have never looked back and achieved professional milestones in management, accounting and government service. My philosophy is to keep moving forward and make the world a better, environmentally conscious place.
I have a dream of creating a better, greener future for Ukraine. I have a Master's Degree in Economics from Chernovtsy National Univeristy and am a graduate of the Fiorello H. LaGuardia School of Music, Arts and Performing Arts in New York City.
- CEO at Ukrainian startup EcoArt Studio
- Worked at Bassedance
- Former Assistant Executive Manager at Fozzy Group
- Worked at DMSU (State Migration Service of Ukraine) in Chernovtsy
- Former Dance Instructor at Dance Avenue
- Former Site Operations Manager at TOV "GRICO"
- Studied Accountancy at Chernivtsi National University
- Graduated from Fiorello H. LaGuardia HS
- Lives in Chernivtsi
- From Chernovtsy, Chernivets'Ka Oblast', Ukraine
- Manages EcoArt Studio